BOWMAN’S INDIVIDUAL CLIENT SERVICES PRACTICE
helps clients achieve their goals through a wide range of services, including tax compliance, estate planning, and business succession planning. In addition to providing planning guidance to individuals and families, we provide services to nonprofit entities and their beneficiaries and to clients who have created private foundations.
Our individual client services practice is comprised of professionals with backgrounds and experience in estate, income and gift taxation, trust tax planning, charitable giving planning, executive compensation and benefits, and life insurance planning. Our practice members have the insight and knowledge needed to help clients address their personal tax and financial circumstances, lifestyle decisions and philanthropic motivations.
Our professionals are experienced in a wide range of tax planning areas such as:
- Alternate minimum tax (AMT) and income tax planning
- Estate, gift, and trust tax planning and administration
- Charitable contributions and planned giving
- Postmortem tax planning
- Income shifting to maximize family wealth
- Capital gains treatment opportunities
- State residency/nexus planning
- Tax payment options and effects on cash flow
- Income and deduction timing
- Taxation of private equity and venture capital interest
- Executive benefits consulting
- Stock option exercise planning