Business owners and leaders
must continually manage ongoing opportunities and risks to create enterprises that will thrive in the 21st century. Changing market conditions and competition require thoughtful oversight and planning to survive and build business success. The Bowman team has the experience and knowledge to deliver — serving as accountants, auditors and business advisors to many of the region’s leading organizations.
Bowman has helped our entrepreneurial and closely-held business clients weather economic ups and downs for seven decades. Not only can we provide a perspective on today’s conditions, we can help you determine the right solutions for your business, providing insight in succession planning, profitability analysis, cost containment strategies and tax and estate planning, among other solutions.
We customize our service offerings to meet specific client needs, but to give you a good idea of how we assist many of our clients, our core service offerings include:
- Accounting and Auditing Services
- Business and Succession Planning
- Corporate Tax Planning and Preparation
- Management Consulting
- Estate and Trust Planning
- Financial and Retirement Planning
- Human Resources Consulting
- Individual Tax Planning and Preparation
- Information Technology Consulting
- Pension Plan Audits
- SSAE 16 Audits and Internal Control Evaluations
- 125 Plan Administration
- Service Organization Controls (SOC) readiness assessments and SOC reports
- Forensic Investigations and Audits
We invite you to contact us if you would like additional information or to discuss your particular business needs.