Todd R. Saler joined the Firm in 1987 and was admitted as a partner in 2001. He is responsible for conducting in-house training courses for the Firm and has been a member of the Firm’s quality control inspection team. He is licensed to practice as a Certified Public Accountant, Registered Municipal Accountant and Public School Accountant in New Jersey. Todd received a Certificate of Educational Achievement in Government Accounting and Auditing from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Delaware.
Todd’s areas of expertise are the audits of municipal governments, school districts and state and federal grant programs.
Membership in Professional and Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accounts – Member
- Registered Municipal Accountants’ Association of New Jersey – Member
- Camden County Association for School Business Officials – Member
- Gloucester Township - Pine Hill Rotary Club – Member