Robert E. Biddle, Jr. is a Principal with the Firm and is responsible for many of the firm’s internal administrative functions, including personnel, facilities, strategic business planning, finance, continuing professional education, marketing, and special projects. He also consults with clients on management and administrative issues. He has been a visiting professor at Rutgers University-Camden and an instructor at Drexel University for numerous years. He has spoken at conferences for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and his articles have been published in the Journal of Accountancy. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Villanova University.
Membership in Professional and Civic Organizations
- CPA Firm Management Association – Past Chair of National Board of Directors
- Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey – Member
- Rowan University College of Business Accounting – Advisory Board Member
- Voorhees Business Association – Member
- Former Co-Chair – Annual Heart Day, Inc.
- Rutgers University - Accounting Advisory Board Member