John Culbertson is a Partner in our Tax Services Group and Commercial Services Department. He has been with the firm for over 10 years. He is responsible for a wide range of clients, including small businesses, individuals, estates, trusts and not for profit organizations. John focuses his services to businesses including manufacturers/ distributors, law firms, insurance companies and contractors.
John provides accounting and audit services, tax planning and preparation, and business advisory services to his clients. He frequently presents at internal client seminars and has presented on a variety of tax topics at area conferences.
Membership in Professional and Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Drexel University Accounting Department Advisory Board
- YMCA of Burlington & Camden Counties
- Board of Governors, Member
- Camden County Advisory Board, Member
- Finance Committee, Member